Expertise to put a plan into action. Your plan.
Health Realty Advisors can be most helpful when we are brought into a project early on. Frequently, we are brought into a project to untangle problems, structure a solution and implement the transaction. Health Realty Advisors provides the following transaction management service
- Project Structuring or often times Re-Structuring
- Acquisition and Disposition Services
- Leasing Services
- Accessing capital including obtaining debt and equity financing
Usually we become a single source of responsibility for a transaction, managing the various pieces as an Owner’s representative. If our clients need an update, they have just one phone call to make, to Health Realty Advisors.
Recent HRA projects completed:
- Acquisition of the real estate ($ 40 million) for the Rothman Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital
- Re-structured and serve as Owner’s Representative for a $40 million outpatient cancer center for the Hospital of Central Connecticut
- Owner’s Representative including obtaining financing and leasing a 31,000 SF Medical Office Building for the Rothman Institute in Limerick Pa
- Repositioned a 171,000 SF MOB attached to Hartford Hospital where all the leases had expired. We re-leased the building including entering into 23 new private physician practice leases.